Job Description Summary
Exciting opportunity to join TechSafe’s National division, working closely with the wider administration team to provide contract support.
About The Role
Service Stream’s TechSafe division are currently seeking a Scheduling Administration Officer to join our team on a Permanent Full Time basis, based in WA. Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for performing administrative duties to support TechSafe’s contracts.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Ensure the smooth delivery of administrative duties including allocating, dispatching and redistributing work to the field
- Provide assistance with inbound reception calls and queries
- Understand and manage all work to pre-determined KPIs
- Liaise and provide support to field resources
- Provide excellent customer service ensuring maximum customer satisfaction
- Administration duties linked to billing and invoicing
To be successful in this role you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Great customer service
- High attention to detail
- Sound written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Competencies in MS Office products Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work discretely with sensitive and confidential information
- Positive, proactive and professional approach and willingness to “own the job” until completion
- Experience in an office environment
- Experience with allocation and scheduling of work packs
Benefits Of Joining Us
Service Stream and TechSafe are forever changing, growing and adapting to ensure we remain a leading services provider within the Telecommunications and Utilities industries - providing new challenges and development opportunities for our teams. We value our employees and their success.
- Focus on reward and recognition
- Flexible location
- Supportive team environment
AdministrationHow to Apply
If this sounds like you apply now to the Service Stream Recruitment Team via the online application button.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: