The Future Generation Joint Venture brings together the combined engineering experience and expertise of Salini-Impregilo, Clough and Lane and has recently been selected as preferred tenderer to design and construct Snowy 2.0. This project is based within the Snowy Mountains in NSW and will deliver one of the largest pumped hydro schemes in the world.
We are seeking experienced Tunnel Engineers who have had exposure to major Tunnelling projects, essentially TBM to join our Construction team on the Snowy 2.0 project. The role will require a DIDO or FIFO, 14 days on 7 days off roster on site.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide effective supervision and direction of the construction site and tunnelling site teams.
- Lead delivery of contractual requirements for the tunnelling function.
- Review cost report in tunnelling areas, monitor and report on construction budgets.
- Ensure subcontractors are managed and deliver to FGJV requirements.
- Encourage and motivate site team so as to utilise the full scope of their abilities to enhance individual, team performance and career opportunities.
- Ability to produce daily / weekly / monthly reports as required.
- Ensure project tunnelling activities meet or better project Safety targets.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications.
- 5 years experience within a similar engineering role.
- Demonstrated experience in management of major tunnel construction projects of similar size, character and complexity to the Snowy 2.0 project
- Demonstrated experience in delivering health, safety, quality and environmental objectives.
- Demonstrated experience of successfully delivering tunnelling projects undertaken with both direct labour and subcontractors.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: