Central Gippsland Health
- Excellent benefits including salary packaging
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Full Time Permanent Position
About the Role
Reporting to the Manager of Linen Services, The position of Qualified Gardener is to maintain our gardens and lawns across CGH sites. To create new garden beds to add colour and flair to our organisation and be flexible and work with a multidisciplinary team. Supervision of the horticulture trainee will also be required.
- Support CGH engineering in maintaining buildings and grounds
- Supervise apprentices
- Assist the Engineering Supervisor budgeting for grounds and gardens
- Undertake computerised ordering of materials
- Maintain stock of gardening consumables
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Relevant vocational qualifications - Certificate III in Horticulture or equivalent
- Current Victorian Manual Drivers Licence
- Salary Packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
- Staff Car Park
- Please attach your resume and cover letter to your application
All appointments are made subject to the candidate providing a current satisfactory National Police Certificate and obtaining a Working with Children Check.
At CGH we acknowledge the importance of creating a work environment that is welcoming, safe, equitable and inclusive. We value inclusion and diversity and encourage applicants from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We encourage you to apply promptly as the advertisement may close early should a suitable applicant be sourced.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: