Jobs on jobactive
FULL TIME SCAFFOLDING POSITIONS - GREATER PERTH REGION
- SMS Group Services is a progressive scaffolding and services provider to the mining and construction industry.
- SMS has been operational for 20 years in the West Australian market.
- We are currently seeking reliable and experienced Scaffolders for permanent full time positions within the Perth Metro area of the business.
- demonstrate expert knowledge in scaffolding and relevant standards and codes
- be a great team player who always leads by example
- have a commitment to safety with the ability to promote a safe working environment
- have excellent people skills and the ability to prioritise and communicate effectively
- have the right to work in Australia
- have a minimum of 3 - 4 years experience in construction, maintenance or shut-down work
- hold a CPC30911 - Certificate III in Scaffolding or similar (RPL will be considered based upon previous experience)
- Able to complete and pass a VOC Assessment based upon the Requirements for CPCCLSF4001 Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding advanced level
- hold a current License to perform advanced level Scaffolding work (SA minimum)
- have a technical understanding of complex tube and fitting structures
- read, understand and build to design drawings requirements
- create a bill of quantities
Salary range will be $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 per annum based upon experience.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: